Martin lent me this DVD that he bought recently. It is in Spanish and English, and you get to choose the language at the beginning. I found the style and content very pleasing and inspiring:
- lessons are aimed at all levels, from beginner to expert, though obviously an expert would get less benefit;
- the visual content and clips, and the accompanying music is motivating;
- the lessons are well-structured and clear, and cover riding techniques as well as bike maintenance and setup, riding fitness exercises, and extras;
- the voice-over is pleasant and easy to listen to;
Sometimes, I just play the DVD in the background while I work on the laptop, and pick up snippets about various techniques.
The DVD is about 3 hours long, and the riding lessons cover the following:
- The position on the motorbike
- Wheel Displacement (hopping the front or back wheel sideways)
- Wheelies and nose-wheelies
- Riding slopes
- Pivot turns
- The three techniques for riding step-ups
- Steep ascents and descents
If you want to order it online, go here.