Zonnebloem Fun Trial Cleanup
We are preparing sections and cleaning up at Zonnebloem.
Come early to avoid the heat of the day.
A cleanup session is a great way to learn about setting sections, and a preview of what the trial will involve, so come along. Typically we get to ride also, so it is a practice with some work thrown in.
Bring gardening tools (but don't let your wife see - you will get it in the neck about never doing anything around the house). Typically:
- loppers, pruning saw, and/or chainsaw if you have one (for trimming branches and removing poky bits that might hurt someone)
- panga (for lopping off bits from trees)
- petrol weedeater if you have one (cleaning up long grass)
- tough gardening gloves (to avoid ruining your riding gloves like I have)
- Water, snacks etc to keep you going
- Bike and riding kit to test sections, have a bit of fun etc.
Will be finished by lunch time at the latest.