This is not an open venue. Riding here is only permitted if:
- You are accompanied by either Michael Krause, Will, Murray, Brian or myself.
- We meet and ride here every Thursday from 16h30 if you want to pitch up to see what it's about or practice or learn something.
- You pay R50 per bike.
- You obtain permission from Michael or Will if you want to ride anytime other than Thursday evening.
- Trials bikes only - nothing else.
- Do not ride on the top fields,
- Do not ride too close to the school buildings,
- Watch out for children and be respectful of others.
Quick link http://goo.gl/maps/oYqSi
- N2: direction Hospital bend/Claremont
- Exit 2
- Head east on Exit 2 toward Searle St 140m
- Turn right onto Searle St 450m
- Turn left onto Keizersgracht 15m
- Turn right onto Hill St 46m
- Hill St turns left and becomes Cambridge St 28m
- Turn right at white brick entrance: Zonnebloem College Estate. -33.933969,18.439859
- Enter parking area, turn right, then left into next parking area. -33.934530, 18.438271 (see pic: parking area trial)
Funny one this. Chris Hart and I used to ride behind the school in the early eighties. How the wheel turns!
Would love to come to zone poem tomorrow, but my car has broken and I cannot tow bike to venue. Anyone near durbanville who could give us a lift?